Monday, January 21, 2013

Leisurely Training Walk

It was a public holiday today but I worked until 1 pm then headed of to my first 'intermediate' yoga class. It was certainly more challenging than I was used to but very enjoyable.

I headed out for a walk after that but since I had left my Gamin at home I decided to go up to Newtown Park to see what the new track was looking like. That route has too many road crossings for a seriously timed walk but was quite a good distance for today - probably a bit more than 10 km for the return trip.

The track is looking good. The lanes are marked but they were doing some of the other markings around the 100m start. I thought there might have been a meeting today but it looks like it will actually only just be finished in time for the Capital Classic on Friday.

No statistics today. I made an effort to walk correctly and it was good not to be concerned about the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment