Thursday, February 16, 2012

12 km Training Walk

I had written up my blog for today and was about to choose some photos from last week when I closed the browser window instead of the picture window. If I was using IE it would have asked me if I wanted to close all tabs and given me the chance to cancel but Google Chrome happily closed and deleted my entry. That will teach me to save as I go. I had a chat with my coach last night so I was keen to go out today and put into practice the changes to my style we talked about to make me look more acceptable to the judges. It's a pity there was no one around to tell me if they could see the improvement that I felt was there. My glutes feel like that had a good workout, even the gluteus medius which doesn't usually see all that much action. My pace today was better than on my 10 km walk on Monday despite the wind holding me back a bit. I was pretty happy with my time of 1:23:53 for an average pace of 6:59 and average HR of 154 bpm.


Robyn, Theresa and I won a team gold in the 10 km race



Daphne, Jeff, Jackie and me checking out the 10 km course


No comments:

Post a Comment