Thursday, March 6, 2014

Back into Training Mode

I broke my wrist in January - 5 days before the Capital Classic which I had entered but could not compete in. After 6 weeks in a cast my arm was freed last Tuesday, enabling me to get back into some speed training. I kept walking all the way through but, apart from two 3 km races on the track, I only worked on distance and endurance.

I have got a lot of catching up to do to prepare for nationals in just over three weeks.

Thursday 6 March         8 x 400 m with 2 min rests Video clips to come.

Wednesday 5 March     10 km Training Walk

Monday 3 March           4 x 1 km with 2 min rests

Sunday 2 March            20 km Training Walk

Thursday 27 February    3 km Fartlek

Thursday 27 February    8 km Training Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment