Sunday, March 23, 2014

10 x 500 m with 2 min rests

I struggled to get to the track all week so I headed there around midday today. Alas, Day 2 of the Wellington Junior Champs was in full swing with events scheduled until 6 pm. There was nothing for it but to find a good spot to do 500 m sprints instead. I didn't do a proper warm up and that showed in my slow first sprint. After that all the sprints were between 2:53 and 2:57 which is not too bad. (I like to see 2:53 as the top end and maybe that's not too far away)

10 x 500 m with 2 min rests


Saturday 22 March - 7.5 km Walk

I swapped my Sunday walk to Saturday so I could walk with my daughter.  She is not a race walker so I couldn't quite describe it as a training walk but I did make an effort to use correct race walking technique rather than ambling along.

Walk down the Otaki River with Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment